Senior .NET Developer
WHO WE ARE
Development is at the heart of Pixelz’ operations. From innovating new, world-class products for our customers around the world, to developing critical internal tools for our teams, to researching and developing AI, our development team is working on the cutting-edge of our industry. We constantly have one eye on the next big innovation that will help us maintain our position as global leaders in image editing and SaaS.
To do that, we know we must approach work differently. That is why we provide modern, Western-style offices spaces and give our staff the freedom to work on the projects that they are most passionate about. Our emphasis has always been on ensuring that our people are engaged in their work and that they feel they are in a position to use their talents to push our company forward. The result is that our people come to work everyday fired up to take on the next big challenge, develop creative solutions, and work together to achieve something special as a team.
- Architect and build robust, scalable, highly available and reliable systems
- Proactively research for solutions to problems
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Troubleshoot existing code bases, hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code
- More than 5 years experience in software development
- Love writing code, love deleting code
- Dare to fail
- Be hardworking, passionate and have can-do attitude.
- Be a good team player and patient person
- Critical thinking
- Stay focus
- Be assertive
- Happy to deal with the opposite and different ideas
- Logical thinking
- Problem solving
- Self leaner
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Good at communication in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- International working environment.
- Flat, transparent organization.
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated.
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Work with our groundbreaking workflow system S.A.W.™
- Flexible working time and result oriented.
- Chances to learn new business
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway, English and soft skills.
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Summer trip allowance, 2 week fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join.
Interested candidates please send your CV to email address:firstname.lastname@example.org with title ".Net Developer - your full name"