WHO WE ARE
Development is at the heart of Pixelz’ operations. From innovating new, world-class products for our customers around the world, to developing critical internal tools for our teams, to researching and developing AI, our development team is working on the cutting-edge of our industry. We constantly have one eye on the next big innovation that will help us maintain our position as global leaders in image editing and SaaS.
To do that, we know we must approach work differently. That is why we provide modern, Western-style offices spaces and give our staff the freedom to work on the projects that they are most passionate about. Our emphasis has always been on ensuring that our people are engaged in their work and that they feel they are in a position to use their talents to push our company forward. The result is that our people come to work everyday fired up to take on the next big challenge, develop creative solutions, and work together to achieve something special as a team.
- Research and develop Image processing algorithms
- Research and develop AI software components
- Improve the accuracy of existing algorithms
- Broaden existing algorithms to work well with various products
- Improve the runtime of existing algorithms
- More than 5 years experience in image processing or natural language processing or other relevant technologies
- Strong experience in Machine learning / Deep learning / AI
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Thinking outside the box
- Love writing code, love deleting code
- Dare to fail
- Be hardworking, passionate and have can-do attitude.
- Be a good team player and patient person
- Critical thinking
- Stay focus
- Be assertive
- Happy to deal with the opposite and different ideas
- Logical thinking
- Problem solving
- Self learner
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Good at communication in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- International working environment.
- Flat, transparent organization.
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated.
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Work with our groundbreaking workflow system S.A.W.™
- Freedom in deciding the solution
- Flexible working time and result oriented.
- Chances to learn new business
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway, English and soft skills.
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Summer trip allowance, 2 week fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join.
Interested candidates please send your CV to email address:email@example.com with title "R&D Engineer - your full name"